5.15.2008

SHULLBIT!!!!

I try....daily....not to let trivial things bother me. Like the size 18 chick in the size 0 outfit. Or the 2008 Benz sitting next to my car under the carport in my apartment complex, NI99A buy a house with that car note payment. Or the many not so hott "say lil mama, get at me when you get a chance" dudes that hit me up on myspace. See those trivial and nonsensical things do not bother me. BUT SHULLBIT (shullbit: bullshit that's so bad that you cant get your words out and stuff comes out wrong and all f'd up) like what's going on at work is on a whole nother level. I work hard, I mean I bust my hump at my job that is two degrees beneath me, but I do it to the best of my ability and then some. But to know that people are being rewarded for not doing a GOTTDAMN thing all day........NILL YO SELF!! I know that in corporate America, who you know gets your further than that framed Masters Degree in your momma's living room, so I am not naive to brown nosing. But when did it become okay to reward people for doing absofuckinglutely nothing all day long. It just boggles my mind and has f'ed my up for the moment. I will return to me in a minute but now I must stew.

Be Light, Be Real, Be Blessed ~ AA

No comments: