4.12.2010

Excuse me sir...did I just take your Super powers away!?!?

Scenario: Woman is at an eatery enjoying her meal, solo. In walks handsome man. She hears door chime and automatically looks up. He walks in scanning the eatery and spots her. They lock eyes for 5 seconds, then look away. She continues to eat, he places order. She looks up he's looking at her again. Lock eyes... 5 seconds.. looks away. She's finished, but lingers just a little while longer to see if he will approach. He's looking, seems interested but doesnt approach. She almost wants to get up, put her # on her receipt and write call me on it. But she thinks its too forward and will make her look aggressive. So sadly they lock eyes one last time and she leaves the eatery.

Now....when it comes to men and women, who should approach whom? If I have been drinking and am feeling a little extra flirtatious, I will approach a guy and spark up a convo or if I sense that a guy is watching me and I find him attractive, I wont turn my head away if I catch him looking at me. I will make constant eye contact so that he knows that I am interested and if he approaches after that, it will be cool. So ladies and gents of the round table.... Should a woman approach a man? Ladies, would you, have you? Men, how do you feel about a woman approaching you? What say you?

No comments: