4.28.2008

Here's a $10....keep the change.....

This past weekend, I went to a spot to celebrate my homegirl's homeboys birthday. As always we are 'ME I'M SUPER FLY....SUPER DUPER FLY' when we walk up in the spot. Being that I want to be a pool shark when I grow up, my girl immediately smells balls and informs me of the Oasis that I love to chill at in everywhere I go. So we head to the back, grab some balls and hit the green. We set up said balls, measure/weight our sticks and out of now where.....OLD and OLDER come try to holla. They ask why would be pay to play when we could just join them. I look her, she looks at me.....COOL. (MISTAKE #1) From this point on they are trying to holla. My dude was 41, an easy 300, with no swagger and a terrible pool game. Her dude was easily 50, not big and a so-so pool player. So for the next game we are gawked at, talked dirty to and felt on. Then they buy my girl A drink which in the Man Law book automatically entitles them to all of our time and attention for the rest of the night. NILL YO SELF!!! (NILL: Nigga Kill) Which leads me to the point of my blog......

Why is it that when a man buys a drink for a lady that he is interested in she is automatically off limits to every other cat in the place??? First it was a drink not a diamond engagement ring. Second the drink was $7.50 not $750. Third the drink wasnt even that strong. Fourth I know you offered because you thought that it would give you more time with me, BUT you were wrong... thank you for the drink enjoy your night!!! This is exactly why I dont take drinks from dudes that are trying to holla. I will buy your ass a drink just so you can leave me the hell alone, which would make us even. I don't owe you, you don't owe me. We good!!! So like I said, here is $10, keep the change.....

Be Light, Be Real, Be Blessed ~ AA

1 comment:

GOODENess said...

I cannot believe you just told the entire e-world that I "immediately smelled balls"!... oh wait...they didn't know it was me until I typed that, huh? (insert Homer Simpson impression) D'OH!