3.17.2010

Rebirth of the Blog....Question of the Day...

Hello All....whew it's been a minute since I have been on this site or even blogging... I am glad to be back!! Recently I started asking my friends, Questions of the Day. Most of the questions are random and some are actually revamps of current situations that I or the people around me or dealing with. So this morning my (m)BFF and the ex future husband love of my life type friend told me that I should start a blog with my "QOD's". I was like... you are right... I already have one... let me get to it... So here I am... Now lets get this road on the show..

Question of the Day... How soon is too soon to have sex when one is looking for a lasting relationship? Hmmm... great question Abdce, glad you asked... Sometimes sex, like shit, happens. You've said, "oh I am gonna make him wait 4 months! If he really likes me he will wait!" And then he wines and dines you. Shows you much interest and then you think he maybe just a smidge different from the rest of the riff raff out there and BAM... just like that 4 weeks and 6 outings later yall are bumping uglies... Is 4 weeks too soon, you ask? Should you have waited longer? Will he still show interest now that it only took him 4 weeks? Does this mean you are easy? Hold the phone mamacita!! There is no quadratic equation for how long you should wait! **Let's go biblical for a minute --- the correct answer to this question is wait until marriage. (end Bible message)** Each situation and circumstance is different... I dont have a correct answer for this question but would really like some insight...so Blogville, USA........ what say you???

2 comments:

WuDaMan said...

Alright I'ma expound on the Biblical end of this question and round about try to justify a sinful act. You see WuDaMan grew up Catholic. And in the Catholic faith marriage is a sacrament. And the Catholic faith defines a sacrament as an outward sign of inward grace. Well if you feel inward grace w/ that new S.O. give it a go. & have the wedding later.

Unknown said...

WuDa..you my friend are a fool. But I like your spin on how to inadvertedly right this wrong in the wrong way righteously. LMAO!